Sales and Marketing Personnel Job Description
We are looking for an organized sales and marketing personnel to assist in the advertising and selling of our company’s products and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry. The sales and marketing personnel’s responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives. The sales and marketing personnel represents the company’s brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
You should have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills. You should also possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing.
You will be responsible for:
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales and marketing plans.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by regularly updating, understanding their needs, anticipating new marketing opportunities and timely feedbacking.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
Sales and Marketing Manager Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or related field.
- 2-3 years experience in marketing or sales.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Former experience working in the agricultural sector is an added advantage.
Farmingtech Solutions Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified talent.
Farmingtech Solutions Ltd does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process and does not act through recruitment agents
To apply, follow this link https://forms.gle/twKhjSzCYpfcPkT57