Job Title: Telesales Personnel.
As a Telesales Personnel, your primary responsibility will be to sell the concept of reselling of client’s products or services over the phone to trainers working with DigiCow. You will be responsible for making outbound calls to the trainers, qualifying prospects, assist them aggregate orders and closing sales.
- Make outbound calls to trainers.
- Assist trainers qualify prospects by identifying their needs and interests
- Promote and sell products or services to the trainers
- Meet or exceed sales targets on a consistent basis
- Build and maintain trainers’ relationships through excellent communication and follow-up
- Provide accurate and timely information to trainers regarding product features, pricing, and availability
- Record all trainers’ interactions and sales activity in a google sheet accessible by the larger team.
- Proven telesales experience, preferably in a B2C environment
- An educational background in sales and marketing
- Strong sales and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Persistence and resilience in the face of rejection
- Basic computer skills and familiarity with google drive and Ms Excel
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for growth and advancement within the company
This is a full-time position. If you have a passion for sales and are driven to exceed targets, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 5pm Monday 29th May, 2023.